Fall in love... get married... start a family... live a long happy life... and grow silver together. Isn't that how the dream goes?
Sure, there will be bumps and bruises but thats life. You try to find a compromise or solution, adapt and move on to life's next hurdle.
No one goes through life with the thought of that dream being cut short. Whether it be by Gods hand or your own.
Today I had a panic attack. My husband went off to pick up breakfast that I had ordered for all of us. I wasn't feeling well enough to cook. The location is only 12 minutes from us but it had been almost an hour since he had left.
I went to get my phone so I could see what time I placed the order and to also send him a text. I couldn't find my phone. My brain started to play back the events of our conversation just prior to him leaving. He had told our son, "be good for mommy." A simple request. But with all that we've been through, my brain went straight to red alert.
Somethings wrong. I gotta get my phone. I need to see if he is ok. I can feel my heart racing and my breathing becoming more rapid. I'm about to go into a full panic attack. Where the hell is my phone!
He comes walking through the door. He sees I'm panicked and asks if I'm ok. I told him what had happened....
I forgot to order him a side of pancakes and so he waited for them to be cooked........................
I find my phone...sitting right next to me...in silent mode.
#FML
No comments:
Post a Comment