Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just Unknown

As I sit through my haze of depression and self pity....I wonder WTF?!  It's been a trying last few months to say the least, but I'm making strides.  I feel overworked, over stressed, under paid, under appreciated, angry, confused, cheated, unloved, unwanted, grateful, determined, willing, inspired, strong, oh and overworked and under appreciated...hmm think I said that already...damn. Did I mention conufused??

I miss "me" stuff and have been trying to find it again.  Actually I miss "us" stuff but sometimes I think he doesn't want it so I back off.  I don't know where he is half the time...his body is here on the couch but spiritually he is elsewhere.  I just don't know if he really wants to be here.  Perhaps I am the stupid one for thinking we could fix things.  He ensures me that he does...

Dazed and confused...


No comments:

Post a Comment