Thursday, August 1, 2013

Week 2 - Workout 2

So, we've made it through a week of p90x and we're still breathing.  I can't be more proud of myself for sticking it through this far.  I honestly thought I was going to quit in the middle of week 1...hell even in the middle of the first work out.  My husband is doing quite well also.  He doesn't know it, but I often picture him walking through the house with a 6 pack LOL *rawr*

In the other parts of life, today was the first day back to work (students are on the 5th).  It went well; I'm just not looking forward to the kids coming back so soon.  I managed to get all the technology up except for the LCD project.  Before I can do that, I gotta get my crap cleaned up and put away.  Once the room is clean, I need to figure out the layout of my desks so that I can then figure out where to place my LCD cart.

I've been trying to read up on activities for my classes.  Unfortunately most of the activities are for Graphing in Algebra.  This year, I've moved back to 7th grade and we don't do too much graphing until the end of the year.  I need to get myself motivated and I need to find a different way to teach.  I've been working on trying to get more responsibility on the students than on me as far as the lessons go.

Anyways...in closing...tonight I saw a spider crawl across the floor and asked my husband to get it.  As he "smashed" the spider on the floor and wiped it up with the paper towel he had, I quickly yelled out, "Hey! I chaturanga there! Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment