Daughter…sister…friend….
As I lay in my
imaginary little world, I begin to wonder who I am.
I am shy. I am quiet.
I am laid back. I am stressed
out. I am boring (sometimes...ok maybe a
lot :P). I am hard of hearing. I am embarrassed (to ask you to repeat
yourself so many times). I am
reserved. I am easy going. I am friendly. I am loyal. I am tongue tied. I am funny (so I’ve been told). I am usually last
to be chosen. I am a damn hard worker. I am my own person. I am human. I am me.
I am not
stupid. I am not out spoken. I am not rude. I am not your puppet. I am not out going. I am not a back stabber. I am not going to ride on coat tails. I am not a friend of convenience. I am not what you want me to be. Did I mention I am me?
And for a bonus…I
don’t bite (...unless you want me to?).
Some call me
their daughter, some call me sister, others call me a friend.
What am I to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment