Monday, April 14, 2014

Just Once...I'm such an idiot.

Just once, I want someone to fight for me as I fought for you.  I gave you my heart.  You played me for a fool.  You manipulated my emotions.  You played my weaknesses.  You controlled me.

I'm done.  I can't do it anymore. I'm not your puppet.

I could not sleep last night.  I woke up almost every hour.  I went to work as a zombie with my brain unable to focus on anything other than wondering if you were dead or if you were laughing at me. (Ha! Zombies have brains? UGH) I did call the cops.  And now you text me that you took the day off and went to Disneyland with your cousin.  WTF?? I feel like a god damn fool.  Again. for the 4th or 5th time now.  I wont let you reel me back in.  I can't handle your bipolar mood swings.  I wont let you lay that responsibility on me again.

I'm tired of feeling guilty.  I'm tired of feeling like a horrible friend.  I'm tired.  I can't do it anymore.

...and now...its time I do whats best for me...

Sincerely,
The Sucker

No comments:

Post a Comment