Sunday, April 13, 2014

Why? Explain this to me...why??

The stress in my life is off the wall.  I've tried to avoid so many things. I've tried to hide from everything and everyone.  I'm tired of hiding.

Why is it when you try to do what you think is right, you get accused of being a horrible friend? I should have called the cops the first time! And now you threaten me with that crap again for the umpteenth time? Is this how you test a friendship?

I refuse to answer your calls, your texts, your emails, your anything. I wont let you throw this at me again!

Someone tell me im doing the right thing?

If I was that low, I would want someone to listen to me. 
Why do I feel like I've abandoned her?
Why do I feel guilty?   Why am I hurting?
Is this what you wanted?  You need help. Help that I cannot give.

Someone...tell me im not...Horrible...

Please.

I don't know what to do
.

No comments:

Post a Comment