I remain cancer free still. Although the doctors do not know why.
A few different levels are off...manageable....but nothing major compared to my wbc.
No more quarterly tests.
No more human pin cushion.
No more surgery.
No more fear.
I've lost so much time, so many years, to focus on the things I've really wanted.
I do not know if God feels I am worthy of you, but that doesn't mean I will give up.
I have this determination to prove him wrong. Him. God.
There is more than enough room in my heart for another, I want you to fill it.
I will continue my journey towards you and when I find my way I will give you my heart.
I will keep you.
I will hold you.
I will love you.
I will protect you.
My sweet baby.
Until then, my heart aches for you.
No more quarterly tests.
No more human pin cushion.
No more surgery.
No more fear.
I've lost so much time, so many years, to focus on the things I've really wanted.
I do not know if God feels I am worthy of you, but that doesn't mean I will give up.
I have this determination to prove him wrong. Him. God.
There is more than enough room in my heart for another, I want you to fill it.
I will continue my journey towards you and when I find my way I will give you my heart.
I will keep you.
I will hold you.
I will love you.
I will protect you.
My sweet baby.
Until then, my heart aches for you.
save me...
I'm hurting...
I'm hurting...
No comments:
Post a Comment