Thursday, December 18, 2014

Trust...Do You Accept?

Late night ramblings of a delirious mind.  I do not know why, but I thought of you tonight.

I know we've had this talk before. Perhaps I'm just a dork, or perhaps its the lack of sleep........

A conversation of trust came up between myself and my husband.  My life has been full of betrayal and heartache.  So I have many reasons to not put my faith and trust in anyone. When I do, I end up on the wrong end of "screwed."

Is there one person out there that I can trust...outside of my marriage? Sometimes I feel that even my husband is hard to trust.  We've had our fair share of rocky moments and things have just about always bounced back.  But there are just things that I cant share with him...perhaps this is why I write? Or attempt to write - I suck at it...

I think everyone needs that one person who you can trust unconditionally.  That someone you can rely on to talk about situations, ideas, wants, needs, and even stupid stuff.  Talk without fear of rejection and judgement.  Someone you can bare your soul to without fear of it going beyond.  

I am that person for you, but are you that person for me?  It takes trust. A LOT of TRUST.  I know I can trust me, can you?  I am asking you to take that leap of faith.  Hope and Faith aren't found easily. After the many things we've discussed, I offer that to you and security of a loyal confidant.  Do not be afraid of trust, not with me.

I think I may have found that in you.  I don't blame you in fearing trust. Allowing yourself to be open and vulnerable to expressions that you cannot even share with your spouse is a difficult thing to do. Sharing such deep, thoughts and secrets. That person may not exist for me, but for that one person, I exist for them.  I am hoping it is you.  Use me.  I am loyal to a fault.

You know who you are...do you accept?

My lack of sleep has deprived me of my.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment