Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

I'm still here. I know its been a while, but life demands too much of my energy to focus on anything else but life.  As I've mentioned before, I'm not a writer.  Well, except today...I need to write.  This poor blog has become my dumping ground.  I may be the only reader, but its still an intense way to release what is bottled up inside.  I am an anonymous person, in an anonymous world,writing my anonymous thoughts that just might be read by an anonymous being.

The only voice I hear is in my head as I read this. Suddenly, I realize it is my voice that I hear.  But, if there is anyone else out there reading this, it is not my voice that you hear, but your own. Crazy huh?  It's my emotions laid out on screen.  My voice, in My head, reading My words.  But do these words become your own as you read them?  I can't think of any reason why anyone would read such ramblings.  There has to be a reason that you are reading this.

Points to Ponder...I have become comfortably numb (only because I am anonymous) :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment