4.16.4300 RUDY RUCKER Software
STUDENT - Updated 2-25-14
STUDENT - Updated 2-25-14
What is it with boiled peanuts?? My mother is always munching on them and with her diverticulitis it's not a good thing but UGH! Gross! Peanut butter is my weakness but eww....
"Drinking is the sign' of an unresolved conflict." [4.16.4339] What conflict is there...there shouldn't be any. Everything is as peaceful as it should be. Right? Hmmm...maybe there is something...but what?
So, after getting a few pages into the reading, I've come up with a few ideas. These "robots" that our dear Anderson has "created" have become sentient beings that seemed to have grasped the ability to have consciousness. They've become aware of things around them; one of which is their gratitude towards their "Creator" (their analogy of God). At least this is what I have concluded from the few pages I have read. They want to show their gratitude by offering the mortal Cobb "Immortality".
My mind wanders back to the Seventh Sally where the King was turned into the Moon. I cant help but wonder if perhaps his becoming the moon was the minions way of "immortalizing" him. Even if he was looked at as a slave master and pain-monger.
So, after getting a few pages into the reading, I've come up with a few ideas. These "robots" that our dear Anderson has "created" have become sentient beings that seemed to have grasped the ability to have consciousness. They've become aware of things around them; one of which is their gratitude towards their "Creator" (their analogy of God). At least this is what I have concluded from the few pages I have read. They want to show their gratitude by offering the mortal Cobb "Immortality".
My mind wanders back to the Seventh Sally where the King was turned into the Moon. I cant help but wonder if perhaps his becoming the moon was the minions way of "immortalizing" him. Even if he was looked at as a slave master and pain-monger.
CAPTAIN
No comments:
Post a Comment