Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fucking Doctors

I'm so fucking frustrated right now.  The school Nurse sent me home because I was blacking out. Im not allowed to drive so my husband had to come get me. I am at the hospital and I have a really low heart rate and low bp. They ran an ekg which was normal.  Now I am being sent to a cardiologist in Redlands to be put on a heart monitor. Sigh.  My husband had to go back to work for a meeting and is now stuck in a parking lot that they call a freeway. The guy sitting next to me is having a god damn argument with himself and im dizzy again. Just shoot me now!

Why cant I get a break.

I know...I know... there are people in much worse situations than me.  Can't I just have my pity party for 5 seconds?

Great now I'm arguing with myself...

Grrrr...I'm going to go cry now. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment