Friday, February 21, 2014

Lazy Friday - Strange Situations

So...I am in the computer lab today with the kids and I decided to catch up on some reading while the kids tinkered around on their math program.  Lots of blooping and bleeping and buzzing going on with the games.

Its a lazy day today. I'd much rather be out cycling and snapping photographs.  Ah well...

Yesterday, as I rode home on my bike from work, I was about to head up the last of the longest streets to get home.  I was at a stop sign to turn when I had a guy on a horse pulled up next to me. LOL! Yes...a horse. This guy just starts the conversation..."Nice day huh?" I had to laugh a little and I responded. We continued our conversation as he rode next to me for a few blocks. He had a beautiful horse.  I would love to trade my bike in for a horse! 

I always find myself in the weirdest situations.  Many of which are quite enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment