I have a following it seems... a bunch of my avid and rsp kids have taken it upon themselves to "decorate" my room. They've come in and have done my birthday bulletin board, my chapter/standards bulletin board and for Christmas they came in and decorated my door with a Gingerbread house. Now I must admit, they went overboard with the Gingerbread house, but it was their idea, they put it up and they took it down. I couldn't ask for more. Even got a great picture of my door...which, I might add, I had to splice together because I had to take multiple shots to get it to fit on the screen.
I'm starting to look at the world with a fresh set of eyes. Why not? Its a New Year. A New Start. Why not a new outlook?
Oh and btw...my gate kids are telling me I need to stop being a Tom Boy! Good grief!
No comments:
Post a Comment