So here are some the training dates planned between now and the race on February 8th.
Training - Cycling Group
- Saturday, January 11th in Palm Springs - 26.4 miles
- Saturday, January 18th in Redlands - 15.2 miles
- Saturday, January 25th in San Bernardino 21.2 miles
- Saturday, February 1st in Redlands 20.9 miles
Training - Individual
- An extra ride or two each week in shorter distances (7-10 miles)
- Supplemented with the last phase (phase 3) of p90x.
As my for my p90x journey... I have to admit, I'm feeling a huge difference from it, especially when I'm riding. I've done more push ups, planks and chaturangas than I care to say but for some reason those superman-banana combos I really like. The hour and half yoga workout..KICKS MY ASS!! Of all the workouts, I really like the Kenpo X. There's nothing more empowering thaN punching and kicking air lol! I'm hoping to complete my first cycle of p90x by the end of the month.
On a side note...did a little reading tonight...And every time I reread this passage, I find new ideas and new branches to wander off on....excellent reading...perhaps it's time to move on to the next passage...
Good night...Sweet Dreams...
To hearts which near each other move
From evening close to morning light,
The night is good; because, my love,
They never say good-night.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
To hearts which near each other move
From evening close to morning light,
The night is good; because, my love,
They never say good-night.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
No comments:
Post a Comment