Tuesday, March 4, 2014

This is why I dont talk to people. Sigh.

So...most of the people I know are the biggest gossips in the world.  Which is good for me cause I get all the juicy gossip and the latest and greatest info on the scandals going around.
I am a very quiet person. I do not like sharing a lot of myself and I hate when people pry me for information on other people. 
So a few years ago I was "supposedly" the scandle of the year with someone I was close with.
I got the "well you're my friend so I can tease you about it" blah blah blah.. yeah yeah cute and all but then I started getting the "so have you bedded him yet? When are you going to make it official?"
Really?? Seriously??  Just how old are you? Dont they understand shit like that can ruin a persons marriage? Theres a point where it goes to far. 
Every so often I still get the "oooh you still talk to him? Wow really, you guys have been flirting forever! "  I've learned to ignore the comments, keep things simple and I shut it down quickly...but why? Why do they assume?  People have no lives and no care for messing up relationships or friendships because they let their mouths run wild.  That friendship was scarred a little but I think over the years we found a new path.
I'm NOT one of those who let's their mouths run wild.  It's not my style. 
One word.
Trust.
We all want it but its so damn hard to find.  You've got it here if I can count on you for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment