Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A little late...my Sunday post...


Sunday was a beautiful day out at the beach. I had sand between my toes, the wind in my hair, and the sun on my skin.  The highlight of the day was watching my nieces as they buried each other in the sand and remembered thinking...at what point I should become concerned. Chest height?  Neck height? Crown height? I guess as long as they were still laughing all was good LOL. I had many activities planned for the kids. I had my 3 year old kite that I bought from seaport which has yet to have its maiden flight.  With all the activities going on, unfortunately for my poor kite, that flight is on hold still. One day...soon.  Among the activities with us, I witnessed a small group doing yoga on the beach.  I was almost tempted to join them, but with the sun  as hot as it was I just observed.  I had missed my own yoga session to bring the family out to the beach.

My mind wandered a lot that day.  Its been doing that often in the past few weeks.  I've had some pretty steamy dreams lately.  I'd take those over the ghostly ones I tend to have from time to time.  The same ghostly dream I've had for years.  I just don't know what to make of it.  My grandmother always reaches out for me and wants to take me somewhere but I can never get past that point.  By that time, she's crying out for me as someone drags her away. Then I wake up.  Anyways...I keep saying I'll post about my dreams, but I haven't found time yet.  Even this post is 2 days late.  Oh well...steamy dreams and all... I must get a move on.  I have a dinner date with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment