So the confusion sets in....
What is it with men and their "jigsaw puzzle" ways of answering questions?
Its been a long day. Left work about 4 to head over to the alley and after all the shots and funny pictures I got home about 8:30. HE messaged me earlier today and stated he would be back out in area this Friday for a week or so. I'm happy. I really am. He wants to catch up and have lunch. Is it weird that I love his brain? Anyways, I told him I would love to see him again....about an hour later (and 3 shots in) I get this message..."Why do you love me?" and I told him because he puts up with my childish ways, my dumbass comebacks, his understanding then I asked...do I have to have a reason? Another 30 minutes or so later he says "Everything has a reason, just as everything happens for a reason." So like WTF? I know I've had a few shots, but come on... I asked him to explain, but the only thing I get from him is "No worries Babycakes. You know I still love you" and nothing else all night.
I hate the riddles...I'd rather a person just ask me straight out then dance around a topic. JUST ASK!
I guess I'm guilty of dancing around things too...damnit.
On a different side of riddles...
So here's a riddle my kids gave me the other day... "What does the Fox say?" Although I know the hype...I told my kids they can write me an essay on what they think the Fox is saying...they just laughed. I'm scared now.... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment