When you say my name and the word triathlon in the same sentence you just have to laugh. Me?! Do a triathlon? Sure I cycle. That's 1/3 of a triathlon. Run? Maybe...swim? No. Beyond my fear of the water (open water) I can't really swim...well kinda... This afternoon I went on a pretty intense ride with a coworker. She and her hubby came out and met up with us to do a trial run of a charity race that we have coming up in April. She used to do triathlons and so we got started talking...in between huffing and puffing up the huge hills (which we survived btw lol). She wants to get back into them and I may have entertained the idea in my head as we spoke... I write this with a goofy grin in my face because I cannot believe that this would be an idea I would consider. Anyways...ended up at the Calirfornia Triathlon meeting out in Redlands tonight. Oh boy! Seriously?? We will come back to this chapter at another time lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment