Friday, March 21, 2014

Where is my Orion now?

He's my navigator,  my guiding light, my Beacon in the dark. 


It's not really dark, the moon is out but the clouds have covered my protector. My watchful eye. Perhaps he is mad that I called him out on his love for the "sisters".  I really should go back and reread the story on Orion and the 7 sisters.


I've made my way into MV.  I thought about looking for "Spirit Point" out in Reche, but I'm not about to drive through the back roads at this hour alone. This was a spot a few of us found back in high school.  When you were up there you could see the surrounding cities.


I have had a long day.  A friend of mine was fired from her job so I helped her pack up her room. It's a long and twisted series of events that led to this. It's amazing how many people you call "friend" will quickly turn on you.  I've heard so many people say so many things and then I hear her side.  Who are you to judge??  Who am I to judge?  I'm her friend.  If she has done wrong then let her face her consequences. Someone needs to stand by her side to say...let's pick up the pieces, let's take this path and let's go for here. No I cannot judge her. I have no right, especially when there are things I have or am doing in my own life that would not be deemed as "doing the the right thing."  Not that my situation is any where near hers. My life is not on the straight and narrow...hell...some of the things I've done would probably cost me my job because I would not be considered the "proper role model".  But my private life is just that... PRIVATE.


Stupid doctors. Stupid medical issues. Stupid life. Enough said.


S- wants to meet up for coffee and a concert in Riverside if he can swing it.  Starts at 8 - Jazz I think he said.  I bowl. But he only has a few days left in Cali. He promised to let me know by 4 at the latest. It's been a not-so-great day, I could use some cheering up.


Had a fight with the MAN today. That may be the reason for my field trip tonight. I needed out. Needed air. Again I could have used some conversation or even a bear hug. A Great BIG bear hug. One of thoes killer ones that S- always gives that steals the breath from your body. Ah well... Eventually I will find a place where I will be able to leach wifi from so I can post this...or...I can just wait til I get home. Anyways it was a stupid fight. At least he didn't smash his phone this time or put his fist through our closet door.


Sigh...17% battery left on my iPad.  I haven't even had a chance to clear my head. I didn't bring the car charger...life's way of telling me to shut up and go home.  BAH!


I guess its better than being out of gas...especially since I just realized I left my wallet at home...doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment